How To Increase The Accuracy of Your Lie-Detection
1. Have a full night of sleep the night before.
2. Have no alcohol or
unprescribed drugs in your system.
3. Do not arrive late or rushed for
4. No gum-chewing.
5. Answer Yes or No with your
mouth only (do not nod or move your head when answering)
Remain still during the entire examination; no moving of hands, feet,
neck, or anything other than your mouth.
7. Don't answer any questions
louder than the others.
8. Sit in a position that will remain
comfortable for a few 5-minute chart-collections.
9. No deep-breaths
during the chart collection; breath the same on all questions.
Insist that all testing be done with law-enforcement-agency
quality software that cost $6000 and required weeks of in-person academy
training to use (some fraudsters are using $100 'Truster'-type software
with no training; this toy software is only 50% accurate, just like
flipping a coin; they WILL LIE to you about this, so INSIST on proof of
software ownership and academy training).
11. Do not include any 'fun', 'test', or 'silly' questions;
all lie-detection testing requires 'fear of detection'
(not wanting to be caught or found out) to work
properly, and such 'play' questions will destroy accuracy.
12. When asked for information for 'balancing questions'
(your own name, etc), these need to be truthful or results
of the entire testing will be affected.